|VortX RT Plus Kit Car|
Click IN THE CRATE for description of kit contents
The VortX RT Plus is the premier model in the VortX range and is an ideal choice for the race track. The Plus features fully rose jointed front and rear suspension control arms. The RT Plus suspension uses front and rear uprights purposely fabricated to MNR suspension specification. By fabricating their own components MNR has total freedom of suspension geometry design and are not restricted in design to suit production pieces.
The end result is almost limitless choices in suspension and handling setup.
Many engine choices are available including
- Fully rose jointed suspension
- One of the largest cabin areas for this style of car ( able to acomodate a 6ft 6 driver with ease )
- Pushrod actuated front suspension with inboard mounted damper units
- Extensively triangulated and braced chassis constructed entirely from round section 16 & 18 guage tubing.
- Easily adjustable front and rear tracking.
- Easily adjustable front and rear camber.
- Floor mounted pedal box .
- Pre Fitted floor pans
- One piece main body section for a cleaner easier fit
- One piece grp interior tunnel cover
- RAC approved rollcage (suitable for sprints, Hillclimbs,Circuit Racing)
- Just added the Ford 2.0 L Eco-Boost with Tremec T5 transmission
- Toyota 4AGE
- Vauxhall 16v
- Rover / BuickV8
- Yamaha R1
- Honda Fireblade
- Kawasaki ZX12r
- Suzuki Hayabusa
- ...and many more
Bike powered cars in the UK market being the most popular choice especially for RT Plus track and circuit customers. Complete cars can be built to an all up weight nearing 1000 pounds using these high revving, high HP and light weight sequential shift engines.
The performace potential of this combination is quite amazing.
Cars are priced on an individual basis. Please consult FASTCRAFT to spec out a car for you.
Now available with sport racer style body option.