With donor cars available for around $1000, You could be on the track or road for under $15,000!!!
Now that is affordable performance!
To receive the “Miata Donor Parts List” pdf document, click the button below.
Receive the “MNR Vortex Miata RT” Brochure by clicking the “Get Brochure” button to the right. We will require your First and Last name and your email address. We will also send you future brochures and newsletters.
This kit saves the builder money by using inexpensive and readily available Miata front spindles, hubs and brakes, rear hubs and brakes axles and differential. The engine and transmission also come from the same donor car. See our donor list for complete list of donor parts. This kit has pushrod front inboard suspension and IRS and is an excellent choice for performance and value.
The VortX RT Miata front suspension features oval section double wishbone design with inboard aluminum ProTech adjustable shocks. The shock rate is controlled by a pushrod and rocker design. This race proven design allows more shock travel thus providing better control of wheel movement over bump. A new quick ratio steering rack is included as well as new tie outer tie rods. Front spindles, low friction bearing wheel hubs calipers and rotors are provided by the Miata donor. Quick camber adjusters are included. The rear suspension is IRS also of oval section double wishbone design with quick camber adjustment. Pro Tech rear shocks. MNR Rear Upright adapters are provided to use donor Miata rear uprights brakes and calipers. The Miata parts are light and of excellent design and easily replaceable for maintenance and available at your local auto parts store. The VortX RT Mazda Miata kit is an excellent choice as all donor parts come from a single 1990 to 1997 Mazda Miata parts donor. All other parts you need are supplied in our comprehensive kit. No need to shop for hardware, lighting, interior or miscellaneous finish items as they are all included.
Your most performance for the dollar choice. Equally at home on track or road.
- Fully jigged track developed 16 & 18 gauge round tube chassis.
- All aluminium panels powder coated
- Single adjustable alloy bodied protech shock absorbers all round.
- Fully adjustable wishbones, enabling toe and camber change.
- High gloss gelcoat finish bodywork (no painting required).
- Front inboard pushrod suspension as standard.
- Integrated RAC MSA approved cage as standard (enables competition use).
- Accepts Mazda 1.6l petrol/1.8l petrol Mk1 & Mk2 & Mk2.5 Donor.
- Accepts both Torsion and open differentials.
- All parts supplied with necessary hardware/fixings.
- High ratio steering rack.
- Compatible with turbo installations
Our entry level starter kit consists of:
- Non Powder coated round tube independent chassis Including MSA approved ROPS.
- Non Powder coated Engine mountings to suit your application.
- Non Powder coated Gearbox mountings.
- Non fitted aluminum floor pan.
- Non Powder coated foot well panels.
- Non Powder coated Pair of front lower wishbones In oval tube.
- Non Powder coated Pair of front top wishbones In oval tube with quick adjust camber fittings, to accept spherical rod ends.
- Non Powder coated Pair of rear lower adjustable wishbones In oval tube allows full control over rear toe and camber.
- Non Powder coated Pair of rear upper wishbones in oval tube.
- Full plated wishbone fixing kit.
- Poly bushes and stainless steel crush tubes.
- Front billet alloy rockers and non powder coated pushrods.
- Rocker needle roller bearings and thrust bearing kits.
- MNR nine piece gloss gelcoat bodywork set available in 8 standard colors.
- Nose cone ( Traditional or Race ).
- Scuttle panel with double bubble and integrated dashboard face.
- One piece main body tub.
- Pair of front cycle wing arches.
- Pair of rear arches.
In addition to the starter kit, our intermediate kit package also includes:
- Full powder coated wishbones and chassis.
- Full powder coated aluminum panels.
- Aluminum single adjustable shocks and springs pack.
- Headlamp mounting bar and fastenings.
- Interior trim panels pack carbon effect.
- Baffled aluminum fuel tank, fuel lines and all fixings.
- High ratio steering rack and billet alloy mountings.
- Steering rack adaptors.
- Steering links and joints.
- Pair of new track rod ends.
- Pair of Front Lower Ball-joints.
- Modified steering column assembly (exchange).
- Modified and rebalanced prop shaft (exchange).
- Pre-made brake-pipe kit including stainless steel flexis hoses, both T-pieces and brake pressure switch.
- Complete billet pedal box assembly.
- One piece transmission tunnel cover in GRP.
Finishing kit items
- Alloy differential mounts.
- Stainless exhaust kit includes down pipe, link pipe and silencer.
- Induction adapter kit Including K & N Filter.
- Fuel pump, filter and mounting kit.
- Complete coolant pack includes radiator, header tank, all pipework, cooling fan and bracket.
- GRP seat kit and mountings.
- Seat runner kit ( drivers side ).
- TRS 4 point harness pack.
- Mirror pack, both sides and center.
- Fuel filler cap and pipe and pipework.
- Fuel level sender.
- Team Dynamics wheel and tyre package.
- Pro Wheel spacer kit.
- Lighting pack, headlights, Indicators, side repeaters, and all rear lights.
- Savage rear fog light switch.
- Savage fan override switch.
- Savage hazard switch.
- Battery mounting tray and strap.
- Trim pack , bonnet retaining fasteners and wing piping.
- 1 x Handbrake lever assembly complete.
- 1 x Handbrake cable set.
Click any image below to open up a lightbox gallery.