VORTX RT PLUS
Receive the “MNR RT Plus” Brochure by clicking the “Get Brochure” button to the right. We will require your First and Last name and your email address.
The VortX RT Plus is the premier model in the VortX range and is an ideal choice for the track day events. The Plus features fully rose jointed front and rear suspension control arms. The RT Plus suspension uses front and rear uprights purposely fabricated to MNR suspension specification. By fabricating their own components MNR has total freedom of suspension geometry design and are not restricted in design to suit production pieces.
The end result is almost limitless choices in suspension and handling setup.
- Fully rose jointed suspension
- One of the largest cabin areas for this style of car ( able to acomodate a 6ft 6 driver with ease )
- Pushrod actuated front suspension with inboard mounted damper units
- Extensively triangulated and braced chassis constructed entirely from round section 16 & 18 guage tubing.
- Easily adjustable front and rear tracking.
- Easily adjustable front and rear camber.
- Floor mounted pedal box .
- Pre Fitted floor pans
- One piece main body section for a cleaner easier fit
- One piece grp interior tunnel cover
- RAC approved roll cage (suitable for sprints, Hillclimbs, Circuit Racing)
Many engine choices are available including:
- Just added the Ford 2.0 L Eco-Boost with Tremec T5 transmission
- Toyota 4AGE
- Vauxhall 16v
- Rover / BuickV8
- Yamaha R1
- Honda Fireblade
- Kawasaki ZX12r
- Suzuki Hayabusa
- …and many more
Bike powered cars in the UK market being the most popular choice especially for RT Plus track and circuit customers. Complete cars can be built to an all up weight nearing 1000 pounds using these high revving, high HP and light weight sequential shift engines.
The performance potential of this combination is quite amazing.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN MODULE FORMAT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
- Qualifies for a brand new registration plate.
- Fully jigged track developed Cnc cut, bent and notched 16 & 18 gauge round tube chassis.
- All aluminum panels powder coated
- Fully rosejointed suspension for a precise and positive ride on the road
- Single adjustable alloy bodied protech shock absorbers all round.
- Fully adjustable wishbones, enabling toe and camber change.
- High gloss gelcoat finish bodywork (no painting required).
- Front inboard pushrod suspension as standard.
- Integrated RAC MSA approved cage as standard (enables competition use).
- Accepts a large range of Car or Bike engine units
- LHD a no cost option
- All parts supplied with necessary hardware/fixings.
- High ratio steering rack.
- Optional inboard rear suspension
Our entry level kit consists of:
- Powder coated round tube independent chassis Including MSA approved ROPS.
- Engine mountings to suit your engine and drivetrain applications.
- Gearbox mountings / reverse mountings.
- Factory fitted powder-coated aluminum floor pan.
- Aluminum powder-coated foot well panels.
- Pair of power coated front lower wishbones In oval tube.
- Pair of powder coated front top wishbones In oval tube with quick adjust camber fittings to accept spherical rod ends.
- Pair of powder coated rear lower adjustable wishbones In oval tube allows full control over rear toe and camber.
- Pair of powder coated rear upper wishbones in oval tube.
- Full plated wishbone fixings kit.
- Poly bushes and stainless steel crush tubes.
- Front billet alloy rockers and pushrods.
- Rocker needle roller bearings and thrust bearing kits.
- MNR nine piece gloss gelcoat bodywork set available in 8 standard colours:-
- Nose cone ( Traditional or Race ).
- Scuttle panel with double bubble and integrated dashboard face.
- One piece main body tub.
- Pair of front cycle wing arches.
- Pair of rear arches.
In addition to the starter kit, this package also includes:
- Aluminum single adjustable shocks and springs pack.
- Headlamp mounting bar and fastenings.
- Interior trim panels pack carbon effect.
- Baffled aluminum fuel tank, fuel lines and all fixings.
- High ratio steering rack and billet alloy mountings.
- Steering rack adaptors.
- Pair of new track rod ends.
- Complete front upright assemblies with budget hubs ( no brakes ).
- Upright fixings kit.
- Cycle wing brackets.
- Complete rear upright assemblies.
- Upright fixings kit.
- Modified steering column assembly ( exchange ).
- Pre-made brake-pipe kit including stainless steel flexis hoses, both T-pieces, and brake pressure switch.
- Complete pedal box assembly.
- One piece transmission tunnel cover in GRP.